Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Things

Alright alright, I've been losing touch with this blog as of late because I really don't seem to have anything interesting to say. Well actually that's not true. I do have a lot of interesting things to say, it's just that I have to say it immediately, or else I forget then um yeah, you know la. Barren blog. Otherwise, I will retain it in my memory until I tell it out loud to someone, usually KayKay, then I forget about it.

I need Internet connection on my phone la dammit! Then I can blog all the time from everywhere. Unfortunately, my line is tied up with my mom's, and I don't think she would appreciate my having the Internet with me wherever I go. The world at my fingertips mah! But she's ol' skool, she won't get it one.

Anyways. Um.

HEY LOOK!!!

Bubba Gump,Bubba Gump

My glass has lights at the bottom. :D

And also, I don't think I would be blogging much about food here anymore, because it makes me hungry. Haha! No lah, it's cuz KayKay wants to start a new blog about food and drinks and urgh, cigars so we'll be importing all these yummy pictures to Drooling Cat.

Cigars are fucking smelly, just to let you know. Don't believe? There's this shop selling cigars in Gardens, and we went in one day cuz she itchy backside, said she's craving for cigars. I know right?! I successfully made her quit smoking for a year then she wants a cigar. Bah!!

What was I talking about?? Oh yeah, so we went into the shop to look for this particular cigar called Davidoff Millennium Blend or something like that. And as soon as I walked in, this musky smell just assaulted my nose and it just stays in there cuz the air in the shop is very humid so as to maintain the quality of the cigars. I hated it so much, I held my nose and panted through my mouth.

Like a dog.

Haha. But yeah, smoking is horrible. Don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment