Monday, January 4, 2010

Meteor Shower

I think I've only been to the Apartments one, and that was a disaster. I went with YiMing and Kimmy, and we asked one of the servers there about the portions of their food and he told us that it's pretty big. Like, big enough for three girls to share. So happily we ordered just a salad and a pasta dish. Haiyah. What a let down. The portions were pretty small, and the food actually takes a while to be served.

Ever since then, I've never bothered to venture into the Apartments for food again. Except that one time where we went for dessert, where half of what we ordered was again, a let down. Not a very good impression. So even after hearing how much people like the place and passing by it every time I'm at the Curve, I never went in again.

Until the other day.

Went for lunch there with KayKay. I was thinking that it would be a pretty safe bet, considering her pretty awesome skills at ordering stuff that she knows I would like. It's amazing! But anyway.

The Apartment

Duck and mango salad. I actually like this, even though I'm not very fond of duck. It's too chewy! But I really liked the duck in this salad. I dunno, it's still a little chewy, but more or less like chicken. Doesn't hurt that I love mango too! Very Thai style. I like. :)

The Apartment

KayKay's weird green pasta. Andrew something, I think. I dunno lah! I went there before I left to Hong Kong, and that was ages ago! I am old, teehee.

The Apartment

My chicken and mushroom pasta with EVOO. I think. Some sort of virgin oil one la. But I like saying EVOO. Haha. Shit, all these food is making me hungry!

The Apartment

The Apartment

Masochist masochist masochist!!!

Fuck, I'm hungry.

Feliz cumpleaños a mi bebé
que sabes que te quiero

No comments:

Post a Comment