Friday, December 25, 2009

The Air Near My Fingers

I'm Buddhist, so I don't celebrate Christmas, but I love it nontheless. Well actually, I love the presents. And the decor. They're so pretty!

Photobucket

But anyway, this year I totally did not celebrate Christmas, so I have a pretty pathetic haul of presents. Wait, did I say presents? I mean present. Yes, singular. But it's purdy, and I love it mucho mucho, so I'm not complaining. Behold!

Photobucket

My new wallet from Fossil! I know it does not look like much, but it's the inside of the wallet that I love.

Photobucket

Pretty hor pretty hor!

I did not want to blog about my pretty new wallet actually, because.... I dunno lah, I'm not used to having someone who's not my direct family spending so much on me. A bit paiseh! But my Secret Santa was very excited about it, so layan saje la. Who am I to deny Santa's wishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment