Friday, December 4, 2009

No Air

I love going to KLCC. I really do. I know some people don't like it cuz it's so expensive and we can't afford to buy anything there without completely killing off whatever savings we have left, but for some odd reason, I just like WALKING there. I guess it's cuz I'm not jaded by it yet, unlike 1Utama and the Curve and MidValley. I still like Gardens, it's so bright and clean. :)

I hardly get to go to KLCC, cuz no one wants to go with me. Too far, they all scoff. Well, you all can go back to your precious 1Utama, because now I've got someone who doesn't mind going alllll the way to KL just to see me dance around KLCC like a deranged bunny. Yeah, I twirled on the floor just to show KayKay how slippery it was, and ended up crashing into her when I got dizzy and lost my balance.

Yeah, I get a lot of people telling me I'm no longer allowed to have candy. :(

But I heard being too hungry also makes a person go a little siao siao, so KayKay brought me to eat. Chinoz at the Park or The Apartments? Bad experience at The Apartments once (YiMing and Kimmy will back me up on this) so Chinoz at the Park it is!

I was veryyyy hungry by the time we sat down to eat.

KayKay ordered hummus and we had some pumpkin gnocchi thing with portobello mushrooms and spinach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so hungry, I forgot to take picture of the hummus. But it was so yummy! It tastes like very dry dahl. You know, the curry you get from the mamak stalls. Hummus is made from chick peas anyway. But Chinoz is damn weird. The whole restaurant is the smoking area and the non-smoking area is a small little side room that sits eight tucked away behind the entrance.

Then after lunch, KayKay had this bright idea of bringing me to O'Briens for more food and already I'm half dying cuz the pasta dish we had (the pumpkin-gnocchi thing) is really filling, even though I shared it with her. On one hand, I really wanted to try the quiche from O'Briens, but on the other hand, lunch cost us upwards of Rm70 and that's kind of a lot of spending for just lunch.

But some other time when I go back there, Imma try the Mediterranean restaurant upstairs. I've heard good things about that place!

Onze mois.
Et ils dirent, l'amour comme le nôtre ne durerait pas?
Permet de prouver qu'ils avaient tort, bébé

No comments:

Post a Comment