Monday, December 7, 2009

You Make Me Smile

Photobucket

God, so cute can die. Yes, I adopted a pink hippo. :)

The story behind these munchkins is weird. KayKay and I headed off to Ikea to get some stuff for these Burmese refugee kids in a whole Secret Santa thing. We originally wanted to buy ten of Ikea's cute lil colorful animals, but when I saw the pink hippo, I was instantly smitten! It's pink, it's cute and it's a hippo! What's there not to like, you tell me.

So I made her buy the hippo for me. Haha! Then I made her pick a toy too or else my hippo would be very lonely, no one to pat toh with. So amidst all the blue elephants, the green crocodiles, the yellow lions and the pink hippos, KayKay picked the yellow lion! "I want this because it looks indecisive, like me. *satisfied smile*"

Aww, terlalu kiut.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment