Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shrooms

I had lunch at Sid's again.

Photobucket

The best fries evah!!!! Add in a ton of pepper, dunk in garlic-mayo and feel your tongue orgasm. I'm not kidding on this, it's AWE-to-the-SOME! And it's only like Rm10++ for a very big basket.

Photobucket

But also very filling, so like, you can just have fries for lunch and can tahan till 2am one. I would know, I've done it before.

Photobucket

Lotsa bleu cheese and button mushrooms and toasted whole-meal bread for you to scoop up all that yummy-licious cheese! It's not as yummy as Italiannies' Spinach & Artichoke Formaggio, which is sinfully yummy and loaded with cheese, but okay lah. Too much spice made it bitter, and there's something suspicious about their mushrooms. I told KayKay it tasted weird and she was like, "No la, that's cuz it's
fresh button mushrooms." So I eat only la.

Then, I became incredibly lame. And giggly. Kind of like a high. And I get up to KayKay with my big big eyes and said "Maybe they were shrooms!!"

I can't even begin to imagine how insane I would be if I ever become full-fledged drunk.

Photobucket

Lunch on KayKay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment