Thursday, December 24, 2009

Even It Up

Okay because I like torturing myself when I'm hungry, I'm going to talk about food again. I don't know why people like to complain to me that I never bring them to nice places to eat, because it is very obvious that I go all over town to look for yummy food. And to them I like to say "If you got time, you got money, you got transport, then you can come! No money, don't expect me to pay for you." Sounds bitchy, but it's true. It's a whole slippery slope thing you know. You pay for one person, then another person protests that it's not fair, then before you know it, you've treated everyone but yourself and you end dying hungry and alone in some dark alley somewhere! Haha. How's that for exaggerating?

So anyway, I think it was last weekend or something, the newspaper (the Star) featured Fish & Co in their weekly food column. I've known that Fish & Co. have been around for some time, because I mean, if you go to 1Utama frequently enough, you would have passed it by a couple thousand times already. I've tried the food there before with my mom, and it's not too bad. I kept telling KayKay that I would bring her there one day, but I kept forgetting, but since last week's papers reminded me of Fish & Co. again and how yummy their food are......

In case you don't know, Fish & Co. is located in the New Wing of 1Utama, LG floor, opposite Auntie Anne's.

Alcoholic KayKay ordered beer.

Photobucket

Non-alcoholic me ordered soup. Haha!

Photobucket

Oh shit, I really cannot remember the name of the soup. It's some sort of chowder, I think. Got fish one, but it's not clam chowder, that much I do know.

See, this is why I cannot have a food blog because half the time I start to eat before I remember to take a picture, and by the time I remember, I'm already so into the zone, I'm too lazy to stop and take half-eaten food pictures. Then if I do remember to take the pictures, I forget what the dish is called and how much it costs. It's pretty sad.

Photobucket

But I remember this one! It's the New York Fish & Chips and it's awe-to-the-freaking-some!! Yeah, the stupid picture makes me drool. Look at the melting butter on the fish fillet and swear that you're not wishing it's in front of you right now so that you can sink your grubby paws into it!

Gosh, I'm making myself hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment