Friday, July 10, 2009

Wake Me Up When September Ends

I'm on my semester break!

I would be much much more ecstatic if I weren't bored out of my head already. As most of my dear dear friends would know, I'm not a homebody. I get very bored staying at home, especially if it's a boring, draby day like today.

I wanna go out! I wanna do something! I won't even mind just walking around KL doing the tourist thing, getting fried under the sun and breathing in the horrible air. The problem is, no one wants to do that with me! D:
Everyone is either having classes, or working. Or lazy.

*wants to throw a tantrum*

I feel like one of those useless frat boys who sit around in their couches, watching macho movies where lots of stuff blow up while eating pizza and drinking beer. Then for some exercise, I would retire to my room to masturbate cuz I can't get any hot chicks.

Oh Godddd. I'm even having stupid daydreams cuz of my lack of usage of my neurons.

But you know what? There's no use sitting on my ass and whining. If you want something, you gotta make it happen. Which means I gotta make plans for myself if I do not want to end up doing a hara-kiri on my mom's kitchen tiles.

Therefore, tomorrow I've got a lunch thing with my grandma (Yay, Sushi King!) then off to take a family portrait. My dad's got this theory that 09 is a special enough year to take a family portrait because of the milestones that we're hitting, in terms of our age. I'm turning 18, older brother's turning 21 in October and Mom's hitting the big five-oh this Sunday! She's gonna kill me when she finds out I'm telling the whole wide world how old she really is, but hell, she looks 45 so what's the problem? That's the thing with my mom's genes from her side of the family. Bad skin, but no wrinkles. I don't know if this is good or bad. Okay, maybe bad now cuz me no likee bad skin, but good when I'm old cuz no wrinkles! Yay!

Then Sunday, as I've mentioned above, is my mom's birthday and I'm bringing her to Garden's Cafe for dinner. The plan was supposed to be just my mom and my dad enjoying dinner without the kids, but you know what they say about the best laid plans- they fall apart. My mom wants the whole family there for dinner so now I'm royally fucked because I have not enough money to feed five people! Especially if two of them eat a lot. One is a teenage boy, the other is an almost-adult pig (older brother). Gah. I hope the both of them will have the grace to chip in.

Am not banking on it though.

Oh look, blogging lifted me up from my self-induced bored haze! Wow blogging is theraputic. Haha! I've been watching Sex and the City all day long and it gave me lots of dirty thoughts and I don't want em in my head espcially if I've got no one to do anything with and I can't believe I just said that haha. And then I watched How I Met Your Mother. Goddamn that Barney is sooo annoying.

Anyway. I'm making cuppacakes on Monday! Then I'm bringing them out with me when I go shopping with Karmun and Nathaniel (hehe) on Tuesday so that they can be my first victims. Muahahaha! Let me just say I've never baked before, so this should be pretty interesting. I hope it turns out good, but then again, how hard can making cupcakes be? I'm not being a smart-ass, I really want to know.

Also, I can't wait for my birthday! It's only 21 more days! Are you excited? I know I am! And also, if you have no idea what to get for me, SB had the brilliant idea of posting it up on Facebook like some sort of wedding registry thingy, which I'm having mixed feelings about. I mean, it's pretty presumptious of me to do that right? Who says anyone even wants to get me gifts huh? Except for Adrian, that dude's getting me a cowbell for my Pearl! Awesome. On the other hand, it would be nice to get something I would want and would use, instead of putting it aside to collect dust.

It ain't hard buying stuff for me! Just get me those pretty Tama drumsticks. Hubba hubba!

My semester break is until the 1st of September, so I've got a long way to go. I should get a job right? Yes no yes no hmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment