Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Party

Three more days till my birthday and I can't be more excited. Well, maybe I can. Tomorrow I'll be more excited, and the day after tomorrow I shall be even more excited, and on Friday itself, I shall spontaneously implode from all the excitedness coursing through my veins.

Anyway. I'm thinking of the amount of money I'm gonna be spending on my birthday. Like, two hundred for this, two hundred for that, about thirty for this, unspecified amount for food and drinks.. GAWD! Yes I'm being vague. And plus, on that weekend itself I'm getting a 500GB portable hard drive! How much will that set me back by?

Gosh, just thinking about that suddenly killed my blogging mojo. Damn. Anyway I have to go off to sleep because it's three days before my birthday and the dark circles under my eyes are making me look like a panda. OMGWTFPANDA! *Inside joke* Ahh, good memories.

I'm meeting with my party planner tomorrow to discuss alcohol options. No testing though, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment