Saturday, May 2, 2009

Waiting For The Heavens

Photobucket


GO WATCH IT!

Hugh Jackman looks super good in this movie. I like!

Watched it on Friday with Siok. Haven't seen that girl in ages, damn. Apparently she's a huge X-Men fan. I didn't know that. Oh well.

There was this sneak preview of Star Trek at GSC yesterday, so there was a really big crowd there. Bumped into Alric before the movie and stole one of his Star Trek posters, haha.

And after the movie, we exited to this scene of chaos. People everywhereeee. They really went the whole nine yards with the Star Trek thing. I never knew why Trekkies were so weird. The costumes and the funny hair and the pointy ears.. Gawd.

Then SiokYen started snorting and I was staring at her like "WTF?"

Turns out she was laughing at this short dude who was dressed like Wolverine. You know, the whole jeans with the wifebeater and dog tags thing? At first she thought he was just some dude who was super into Wolverine, then she spotted the "claws", which were super fake-looking and tacky, and started snickering.

Plus, there were a whole bunch of other people dressed up at X-Men characters as well.

Oh shit, I wish I thought of snapping pictures of them. Frickin' funny, I tell you. But I was more preoccupied by my rumbling tummy more than anything else, so yeah. It slipped my mind.

Bumped into Louis and KhaiSim later on, then I went home.

Genting tomorrow!! Can't waaaaaait.

No comments:

Post a Comment