Monday, May 4, 2009

Glitter In The Air

Went up to Genting on Sunday with the high school crazies (EeMay, Kimmy and Zhi) and some new friends (Amanda and Zen) for the day. I had loads of fun, and my butt hurts (don't ask why.)

I'm so glad I didn't go up to Genting with the HMC people the previous week cuz all they got was KL weather. I mean, who goes up to Genting and gets sunburned?? Where's the fun in that? Genting's all about the cool weather, the wet mist, the screams of people on rollercoasters. It would suck to go all the way up to Genting Highlands to experience what you can have at Sunway Lagoon.

Thankfully, when we got up there it was super cold. Like, 16.6 degrees cold. I know, I checked the thermostat.

However, I'm still pooped from the one-day trip. Hey, it has nothing to do with my stamina okay. I've been feeling weird for a couple of days now. Please don't tell me I'm falling sick again! Urgh. And I don't got pictures and I can't blog properly without pictures cuz my memory fails. Oh well.

Genting post will be on private blog. It's looking barren..

Now all I need is a good, long massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment