Friday, May 1, 2009

An Epic of Time Wasted

The day before Nat went off to New Zealand for three weeks (I miss NakedMoleNat!), she came over to "cook" lunch and watch kiddy Disney movies.

It's good to get in touch with our inner child once in a while. We're always so busy doing mature stuff like studying, dating, working, paying bills, fucking blogging etc that we forget to be a kid again.

So Nat came over and we walked to 1U to buy stuff for lunch.

Photobucket

Adriana Lima is hot. Period.

We went to Cold Storage to pick up some instant Mac and Cheese, Cambell Mushroom Soup and potato wedges. They all make for a super fattening lunch.

Bring it on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The food takes ages too cook. Instant my ass.

Photobucket

Looks awesome doesn't it. I'm making myself hungry now.

Photobucket

A feast fit for a king?

Maybe not. But it certainly managed to make us happy. =D

Although my plan was to watch The Incredibles by my lonesome on that day, we decided to watch something a little more fishy.

Photobucket

Nat says it looks like an aquarium. I think it looks really pretty. The colors are so vibrant! I love I love.

Photobucket

Finding Nemo, by Walt Disney.

What an awesome movie. I forgot why I loved Disney so much as a kid.

Just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin' swimmin' swimmin'.

Ellen DeGeneres is so funny. I wish she could be my aunt or something. No more forced family gatherings for me.

Then, we went around my tinny house snapping pictures. This is how I looked like, back when I was still cute:

Photobucket

AWWWWW!! That was when I could still get away with being naughty by blinking my big big eyes at the adults and smiling that weird little smile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I never realized how much (fake) flowers there are in my house!

Then we went upstairs so that I can show off my baby. Nat looked shell shocked at how loud Pearl can be.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wah, I pity my neighbors lor. I can roll for like 10 minutes. Do you know how incredibly noisy that is? Then when I get super bored with the fill-ins, I start improvising by adding in cymbals and all that and it just becomes this loud, crashing score that leaves my ears ringing for fifteen minutes after that.

How can anyone even stand living next door to me??

How can anyone even stand living in the same house as me??

Photobucket

A true Starbucks fan. Of all the crap in my room, ready to be snapped, she had to snap a picture of a Starbucks product.

Photobucket

Haha I think Nat looks funny doing this. Everyone please laugh at Nat on Facebook.

Photobucket

My favorite picture of that day. Nat doesn't like it cuz "the lighting sucks la!" but I like it. It makes me look like I'm holy or something cuz of the back light. And also cuz my drumsticks are a blur and that's how fast I can roll!

Suck that, bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment