Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seventeen Ain't So Sweet

It's the end of May, which means it's almost June, which means it's almost July, which means it's almost my birthday!!

Yeah yeah I know it's like 67 more days (only!) so why am I getting all excited over it now?


Because I love my birthday
, that's why! I do I do I doooo ooh! Wheeeee...!


I'm turning eighteen, 18, 十八, lapan belas in Malay, labing-walo in Filipino, dix-huit in French and dieciocho in Spanish! And eighteen is a big number, cuz I'll finally be legal.


Legal to drive (even though parents don't let me, but it's nice to know I have the option).

Legal to watch 18PL movies in the cinema (like I haven't already been doing that since I was 15).

Legal to smoke cigarettes (like I even want to, urgh).

Legal to have sex (like I can't do it now if I wanted to).

And go to jail if I do something bad. Wow, that kinda sucks.


Anyways. Eighteen!! I'm gonna celebrate it big big. Just you wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment