Sunday, May 10, 2009

The End Is Here

Today is the last day of my holidayyy. I should be sad, but I'm not! I'm so sick of hanging around the house with nothing to do.

But this holiday was such a let down! What did I do the entire holiday? Hmm. I watched Wolverine and Star Trek in the cinema. I watched Bedtime Stories, Good Luck Chuck, Sex and the City, Finding Nemo and The Incredibles. I finished watching One Tree Hill season 5 and Veronica Mars season 1.

Went up to Genting with Monkey, EeMay, Kimmy, Zhi, Amanda and Zen.

Photobucket

Went to MPH Warehouse sales and got myself five books (all paid for by Mom and her credit card).

Photobucket

I'm only half way done with the first book. How atrocious.

I spent a lot of time on the phone, talking about everything and nothing.

And that is how I spent my two weeks of holiday. I need a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment