Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Walk

I finally got to go to KLCC to walk walk and not as a side-dish to the PC Fair!! Yes, I'm very happy about that and very jakun. KayKay and I went there to have a picnic at the KLCC park. Obviously, this was not well thought through because we went for the picnic at 2pm. Two in the frickin' afternoon. Yah, we're smart people. Okay lah, KayKay really is smart, just that we did not plan out our time properly.

So we got a whole lotta stuff for our picnic: a sandwich and mushroom quiche from O'Briens, potato salad and fruit salad from Cold Storage (prior to this, I had no idea Cold Storage has food and got very excited when I found out) and lemonade from Auntie Anne's. Sounds like a typical picnic for kids. :)

But we had beer too. Haha!


Photobucket

Yummy yum yum. I don't know what the big deal is about O'Briens. I meah, yeah, it's yummy, but it's not like soooo fanfuckingtastic that I gots to have it, you know? But they have smoked salmon, which is trés delicious. Oh, see the funnily shaped bread? It's cuz it's originally sort of like a three leaf clover piece of bread, but they've already cut it into half so that they can pack it. Cute right!! It's tasty, and healthy, so we made up for that with a lot of beer. Hahaha.

Photobucket

I actually like Subway more lor. Got so many more choices, in terms of condiments and the vegetables and stuff, and the bread also! But I think O'Briens would be healthier.

The health equation goes something like this:
O'Briens > Subway > Starbucks Chicken Fingers > Chilis' Club Sandwich > McDonalds!!!!!!! > My homemade sandwich with extra full-fat mayo and no vegetables (haha, loser.)

Photobucket

It was getting super effing hot, so we decided to go back into the mall. I was sweating like a pig, ha-ha, how attractive. KLCC was so packed that day. I was thinking since it's KLCC, in the middle of Kuala Lumpur, most people would give it a pass, seeing as how it was a Tuesday. A weekday! Don't need to work one meh! Some more I was thinking, if we were to go to such a faraway mall, sure got no one there one! Haiyah, major fail. :(

Apparently it's a "treat" to go to KLCC wor. BAH!!!

To get over my disappointment, we went to this Irish pub called Malones or something like that. But definitely not Baloney. Ya lah, I only have clichéd humor.

Photobucket

Something with 7-Up and and and I forgot what liqueur the bartender used, but it's totally yummy. I know it's definitely not vodka cuz I think I would remember that thank you very much. The bartender asked if I'm local. =\

I get that a lot. A lot!!! Why ah?

Photobucket

KayKay's Old Man's drink. Pernott and 7-Up. It tastes weird. I think KayKay is a bad influence, cuz she likes to let minors drink alcohol. Last time when we met up with (cousins) Michelle and PingPong, she offered her drink to the curious tykes! And also, we've been having a lot of midday drinks lately. I'm not complaining, they're delicious. But I heard drinking alcohol when you're growing up is not good cuz it either kills your brain cells or inhibits the growth of the synapses or neurons or something lah! See, I think it's working already cuz I don't remember something I studied 11 months ago. Bah! I blame you, you psycho bird.

Sadly, we couldn't sit there and enjoy our drinks cuz it was getting late and we didn't want to end up like sardines on the LRT, which we did eventually. Good reason to grope someone's ass mah. Haha! So buh-bye KLCC, I will return one day when it's not holiday season, because I like to pretend that the whole mall belongs to me and no one else is allowed to be there. I'm secretly a brat, but I pretend to be all mature or else I won't have friends no more. :(

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment