Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart

Photobucket

This is my latest fixation.

I want it sooo bad. Saw it in Coach, Gardens when I went in to check out some bags for my mom and BAM! There it was, sitting prettily on the shelf, looking up at me with big big pleading eyes that begged for me to bring them home and love them till they fall into tatters. Okay, not really. But I really want them so much!

They're only USD88. Does anyone know how much they cost here? I didn't dare to ask the salesperson in Coach in case I go all psycho after learning that they would set me back more than Rm500. But it seems okay if I get them from America. Direct conversion, it's Rm310.42, which isn't all that far off from a good pair of Nikes. Anyone going to the States? Get one pair for me!

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment