Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stand In The Spotlight

Tomorrow is the first day of my finals! Monday for my Quantitative Methods aka Statistics and Thursday for my Leadership and Life Skills class then I'm done with this semester. Finally. Well, technically I was already done like, a week ago because of study break but I went back to college anyway because I really can't concentrate while studying at home. Case in point: Right now, I'm blogging instead of doing my chi-square problems.

I'm also verrrry addicted to Sex and the City right now. How can anyone not be?

Anyway, I'm sure lots of people now know that there's this blogging project where bloggers take pictures that mean something to them, or pictures that describe their day, upload them to Flikr and then to their blogs, every day for one year. I think it's pretty interesting, only that it's kinda troublesome. I wouldn't mind trying it out though. It's called Project365.

I need a project. Do you think I should try it out?

Photobucket

Do you have a bb that would sit for five hours just to watch you struggle with Stats? And bring you a shiny red plectrum even though you don't play the guitar? Hehe. I bet not.

2 comments:

  1. No! I do not have a BB at all. D:

    I'm still trying to convince myself that I don't need one and that I am *switches to Beyonce accent* an independent woman who can buy her own diamonds, cars and house in the future. MM HMM. PREACH IT GURL. *does the triple snap thing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you ain't black! you can't do the triple snap thang.

    ReplyDelete