Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Older I Get

Ya know, I'm kinda not too keen about turning eighteen for one particular reason. And it's a very stupid reason. It makes me sound like an asshole (heyyy I'm a fart! Haha!) but oh screw it, most people who really know me know that I can talk pretty much like the biggest asshole on the Earth anyway.

So. The reason I'm reluctant to turn eighteen is because I can no longer go, "Hey yo, check it out. I'm seventeen this year. I'm a first year psychology student in university." And that one statement usually makes peoples' eyes pop wide open and their jaws slack and they go "What?! You're seventeen and you're in university?! I'm like, twenty!", to which I go "Awesome, right?"

I know, I sound like I deserve to eat shit.

But seriously, how often do you get to astound someone like that? Plus, it's a good kind of astounding. I'm gonna miss doing that to people. Especially the old ones who are like, twenty three. No offense to whichever older-than-twenty-two person reading this.

But I guess there's always next year, where I can go, "Dude dude dude! I'm eighteen, and I'm a second year psychology student!"

Oh yeah, suck that bitch!

PS: I get stupid and make weird jokes when I'm sleepy. It's 1.12am. Do the math. And pardon the fart joke, but I really do think it's funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment