Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

You know, for someone who's lived in KL for her entire life, you would expect me to have gone to the places about and around KL right? Yeah you would expect, but sadly, I have very overprotective parents and therefore, has been very sheltered throughout the first say, fifteen years of my life?

It's in the midst of a makeover.

Anyway, the point is, before class a couple days ago, I went out for lunch with Nat all the way to Kepong. I know right, are we now so stuck-up that nearby food now does nothing for us anymore and we have to drive for 20 minutes just for lunch? Yes and no. Yes, I'm sick of the food around HELP and no, I'm not stuck up but some people may beg to differ.

Continue to read this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment