Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm A Standout in Life

Why? So many people conform, and so many people try to stick out from the crowd. Most of them use outrageous hair color and clothes to stand out, but naw, I'm not that desperate. I don't claim to be the prettiest, the smartest, the nicest...

I can't lick my elbow.

Photobucket

I can't burp the alphabet.

Photobucket

I can't run like the wind.

Photobucket

I can't speak Klingon.

Photobucket

I can't read all seven Harry Potter books in a day.

Photobucket

So what does that leave me with?

I stand out with my sense of humor!

Photobucket

Think Chandler Bing from FRIENDS. Humor for every occasion: Easter, Halloween, Hanukkah.. Especially when it's an uncomfortable situation. Humor diffuses tension, doesn't it? Apparently I can be snarky as well. Huh. Doesn't matter.

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure beer helps with humor as well.

Plus, I stand out cuz even though I've been blogging for almost two years, and have been a Nuffnang-er for close to that amount of time, this is my first time entering any competitions held by Nuffnang. Hope for beginner's luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment